Do you want to live close to beaches like Bondi & Tamarama but you want...
Showcasing an innovative dual level design that complements the elegant period details, this immaculate apartment is graced with state-of-the-art finishes throughout. It's part of a Salvation Army Citadel conversion, set in a prestige tree-lined cul-de-sac.
- Generously proportioned residence of double brick build
- Enhanced by American oak floors and soaring detailed ornate ceilings, original architraves and restored brickwork
- Flows seamlessly to entertaining balcony with district views
- Black Indian granite designer kitchen with premium Miele gas appliances & fridge
- House feel apartment, three spacious double bedrooms equipped with built-in robes
- Grand master retreat with flawless ensuite plus lounge area
- Internal Laundry
- Luxury bathrooms with Kaldewei baths and premium tapware
- Ducted air conditioning, gas outlets and back-to-base alarm
- 1200L water tanks, video intercom and streamlined joinery
Fantastic location, leafy street, easy to walk to everywhere
- Stroll to Oxford Street,
- Bondi Junction Westfield 350m
- Queens Park 550m (Brooke St)
- Centennial Park 900m (via Yorrk Rd)
- Cooper Park with the waterfall & tennis courts just 1 km
- Bronte & Tamarama Beaches 2.4km
Walk score 96 point from 100 (This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.)
Transit score 84 (for travel, train station 450m)
Viewing as advertised and contact Agent for private inspection.
*** Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
*** Please note when attending open for inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Social distance, sanitise hands and wear a mask.
*** Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own inquiries.