Are you having difficulty finding a new pet friendly home? Turn this very quiet 2 bed,...
Welcome to the sweet life. Positioned in one of North Bondi’s most sought after cul-de-sac streets with only 14 houses in the street and no through traffic is stunning, 9 Bonus Street.
Set with gorgeous open-plan living in mind with a spacious dining and kitchen area, this is an entertainers space. A large outdoor deck with an 8-set outdoor table and chairs and a lovely low maintenance grass garden creates an unparalleled atmosphere.
With 4 generous bedrooms (built-in wardrobes included) and 2.5 bathrooms, you'll be absolutely blessed for space in one of Sydney's most desired neighbourhoods.
Beautiful Timber floors and Velux skylights with automatic blinds create sun-drenched spots all around the home for a light-filled space. With the beach so close by and a vibrant café and restaurant scene at your doorstep, as well as a wide array of excellent local schools and all the other amenities you could think of just a short distance away, all bases are covered. This is luxury living.
- Open plan living dining kitchen area
- Freshly painted
- Gas kitchen with island bench & stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
- Air Conditioning for comfort all year around
- Convenient external laundry with toilet
- Garden shed with storage & all the gardening equipment you need including a lawn mower & hedge trimmer
- 2.5 bathrooms (main bathroom is with shower & bath tub)
- Large covered entertaining deck with 8 seater out door furniture
- Rare opportunity for off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles
- NBN ready
- A 5 minute stroll to Bondi Beach
With the beach so close by and a vibrant café and restaurant scene at your doorstep, as well as a wide array of excellent local schools and all the other amenities you could think of just a short distance away, all bases are covered. This is luxury living.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt4uvr9mZw0
Close by Schools:
Rose Bay Secondary College 460m
Bondi Beach Public School 870m
Galilee Catholic Primary School 530m
Reddam House 540m
Wairoa School 780m