Are you having difficulty finding a new pet friendly home? Turn this very quiet 2 bed,...
Prime location, good sized recently built apartment, with generous outdoor area.
Set in the heart of Bondi Junction, the 'Sapphire' building is a boutique luxury building designed by award-winning architect Brian Meyerson.
Near new unfurnished apartment that is pristinely presented filled with natural light. Open plan living and dining; wrap-around balcony with bedroom access as well; stone top kitchen with Miele appliances; spacious bedroom with ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe. Internal laundry, security video intercom and NBN ready (fibre) are just the icing on the cake.
- Open living & dining area
- Wrap-around huge balcony
- Stone European style kitchen
- Miele Gas Cook Top
- Miele Oven
- Miele Dishwasher
- Double size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Timber floors throughout the living areas and carpet in the bedroom
- Neutral hotel style designer bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Heating or Cooling: Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- Gas connection for heater
- NBN Internet Connection Ready (Fibre)
- Security building with lift access
Distance from CBD is approx 6km & 2.1km to Bondi Beach
15 minute drive to CBD via Oxford Street or Moore Park Road
Public transport is easily accessible with Buses and Trains at Bondi Junction Interchange
Area Profile & Lifestyle:
As Sydney’s fifth largest business district, Bondi Junction is a place to live, work and play. At its heart, you’ll find a people-packed mall, buzzing cafes and a shopping mecca. Slick new apartment complexes house most of the residents.
Bondi Junction is a great compromise for those who want access to all the perks of Sydney’s glamour lifestyle without the public transport nightmare. And despite the hustle and bustle of all the retail shops, fantastic restaurants and businesses, Bondi Junction also offers a softer side in the rolling green of Centennial Park and the waves of Bondi Beach.
* Please note: real images with virtual furniture and photography used in this listing are intended for illustrative purposes and should be treated as general guidance only.